Find a dog walker near you
Browse dog walkers & pet professionals by county:
- East Lothian
- East Yorkshire
- Greater London
- North Yorkshire
- South Yorkshire
- Tyne and Wear
- West Lothian
- West Midlands
- West Yorkshire
Dr. Beckmann Pet Stain & Odour Remover | Eliminates stains and odours caused by pets | incl. applicator brush | 650 ml
Doggie Language: A Dog Lover's Guide to Understanding Your Best Friend
Silicone Dog Treat Pouch with Clip
Collapsible silicone travel bowl, set of 2
Chuckit Ultra Ball, Durable High Bounce Rubber Dog Ball, 2 Pack
*As an Amazon Associate we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases
We all know man’s best friends need walks, but as a dog owner sometimes we need a helping hand to ensure our furry friends are well exercised.
Hiring a dog walker is the best way to give your dog all the exercise and attention he or she needs, when you can’t be there to walk alongside them.
In our directory you can find contact details and more information about dog walkers local to you, and contact them to find out more or arrange a meeting.
As a dog walker, it’s never been more important to advertise your services to online. We can help to connect you with dog walking clients in your local area.
You can create a dog walker advertisement here on Dog Walker Directory – it’s absolutely free, no catches.
Our directory has been active since 2011 and we’re well placed in the search engine listings, helping you to get precious links back to your website and social media profiles like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
It’s easy to list your details by filling in our simple form, and if you have an existing dog walker advertisement you can easily login to edit or delete it at any time.
Here at Dog Walker Directory we make it easy to find a dog walker in your local area.
You can search by village, city, town or county. Browse through the dog walker listings where you can find their contact details, the services available, pricing information, and a little bit more information about the dog walkers near you.
We want to help you to leave your dog in the hands of a professional dog walker who will care for your pet as if it was their own.
Once you’ve searched our database of dog walkers, you can then take the next step and make contact with a walker (or walkers) by phone or email to get a quote or chat about your pet care requirements.
Latest Blog Posts
- Paws and Presents: Strengthening Dog Walking Client Connections During Christmas Time The holiday season is a special time of the year when the world is wrapped in the warm embrace of festive cheer and goodwill. It’s also the perfect opportunity for dog walkers to connect with their clients in a meaningful way. Building strong relationships with your clients can lead to greater trust and loyalty, which …
- Professional Dog Walking: The Toughest Challenges Professional dog walking is a dream job for many animal lovers. It allows you to spend your days outdoors, bond with furry companions, and get paid for it. However, beneath the surface, there’s more to it than meets the eye. In this blog post, we’ll explore the hardest parts of being a professional dog walker. …
- The Benefits of Being a Professional Dog Walker: Walk Your Way to a Healthier, Happier Life In a world that often feels fast-paced and stressful, there’s a growing need for simple pleasures that allow us to connect with nature, boost our physical fitness, and improve our overall well-being. One profession that offers all of these benefits and more is being a professional dog walker. Whether you’re passionate about dogs or simply …
- Paws and Profits: Starting a Dog Walking Business in the UK If you’re a dog lover looking for a fulfilling and flexible career, starting a dog walking business in the UK could be your path to success. With the ever-growing demand for pet care services and the British’s unwavering love for their furry friends, there’s no better time to turn your passion into a profitable venture. …
- 5 Tips For a Great Dog Walking Business Name Thinking up a great name for your dog walking business isn’t going to make or break you, but the right name can help a lot. Your business name is one of the most important elements of advertising. It is the first thing people see. If you can come up with a name that is clever …
- Cheapest compostable dog waste bags As a professional dog walker, you’ll know just how many dog poop bags you can get through each day, sometimes adding up to hundreds per week! So you’ll want to buy in bulk, at the lowest price you can find. Here’s our roundup of good quality, bulk value, compostable dog poo bags: Made using corn …
- Best multi dog lead for professional dog walkers When you’re walking multiple dogs at one time, especially if you’re having a ‘pack walk’ of 3 or more dogs, you’re most certainly going to need a multi-dog lead. This will make your walk so much easier and make the dogs more manageable. There are various types of multi-dog leads on the market and they …
- A guide to lead training your new puppy and enjoying your future dog walking There’s lots to learn when you take on a puppy and lots of challenges ahead. One of the most important and basic things you need to teach a new puppy (or older dog if they’re new to your family and untrained) is lead training. You can save yourself years of frustration by getting this right …
- What to look for when choosing a dog walker for your dog Finding a dog walker can be a stressful task, especially if you have a dog that isn’t totally comfortable with strangers, or if you need to give the dog walker access to your home when you’re not there. It’s important to get it right and choose a dog walker that both you and your dog …
Read more blog posts
Latest dog walker posts
A very warm, woofy welcome to our recently listed dog walkers!
- Happy Paws Edinburgh Posted in: Edinburgh, Penicuik
- Leicestershire Dogs /Pinky’s Dog Walks Posted in: Loughborough
- Right at home pet services Posted in: Aberkenfig, Brackla, Bridgend, Broadlands, Bryncethin, Brynmenyn, Bryntirion, Cefn Glas, Coity, Coychurch, Laleston, Llangenior, Pencoed, Sarn
- Beth’s Pet Services Posted in: Bray, Burnham, Chalfont St Giles, Chertsey, Cookham, Farnham Royal, Gerrards Cross, Hedsor, Marlow, Seer Green, Taplow, Wooburn Green
- Mia’s Dog Walking Posted in: Darwen