- One dog walks
- Group walks
- Doggy daycare at my property
- Dog sitting at owners property
- Dog boarding at my property
Pawsch: Luxury Little Dog Holidays & Expawditions has been created by Clare (Chief Barking Officer!) & Peter (Dogs Body!) Turner-Tarr.
As professional Petpreneurs with business insurance, DBS-checked & fully licensed by Shropshire County Council, Pawsch is a Full Service Premium Pet Care Provider offering 5* service and solutions to all your Pet Care requirements. Living amidst beautiful Shropshire countryside, our many services include:
* Boutique Home Boarding for Little Dogs who are treated as our very own in the loving and caring 5* luxury home. Your dog will literally live in “the lap of luxury”.
Spaces are in high demand as we only accept 2-3 dog residents at any one time
* Deluxe Doggie Day Care – a flexible arrangement to suit your “out of town” or working days where your dog will be chauffeured in a “Pawsch” to & from your home for a varied day out of dog stimulation, socialisation & energising. Certainly Dog Daycare with a Difference
* Expawditions – our very popular Dog Adventure Days & Outings give your dogs what they deserve: the very best alternative to two “around the block” walks a day! Why not treat them to a full day Dog Adventure in the Hills, at the Beach or even a surprise Mystery Tour where even our Dog Guides don’t know where they are going!
* Country Rural Dog Walks, Two hour Hound Hikes or mini-Dog Trails & Strolls – arranged to meet the needs of your dog(s) but reliability, flexibility & familiarity being the priority
* Dog, Cat & Puppy Visits – cats in particular prefer their own creature comforts whilst you are away, so why not let them enjoy home whilst you are away with our reliable and trusted cat sitting service – we also act as a daily household deterrent checking on your home each time we visit!
* Wedding Chaperone – nothing better than going to a Wedding knowing that your precious pooch can be present to enjoy the Big Day. We create fabulous Doggie Moon Holidays for your precious pooch so that whilst you honeymoon, they have a Doggie Moon as well as being chauffeured in our “Pawsch” to your Special Day
* Personalised Pooch Holidays – to suit the ever growing needs of busy lifestyles: whether you are away working on or holiday, expecting a baby (your dog enjoys a Birthday Break with us), embarking on a big renovation DIY project or moving house or going into hospital for a while, Pawsch can create special personalised holidays for your dogs to ensure they are happy, healthy and having the time of their life whilst you are not there.
We look forward to hearing from you and building up the perfect long-term rapport with you and your canine family.