- One dog walks
- Group walks
- Doggy daycare at my property
- Dog sitting at owners property
- Dog boarding at my property
- Care for other animals (e.g. cat visits)
Working all day and leaving your beloved pet at home alone can be stressful in itself. But going on holiday and having to place them in kennels or care even more so for your pet. What I offer is a stress free alternative resulting in happy pets and happy owners.
Amongst everything I offer, my personal guarantee is that your pet will receive the best of my attention and ability but most of all love and cuddles! What I offer is a tailored programe for you and your pet.
These services include:
* Regular or one off dog walking including obedience training
* Pet sitting including cats, dogs, small animals etc
* House Sitting
* Equine Services
* Farm Animal Care eg sheep, goats, pigs etc
I am registered with the ADTB (Academy of Dog Training and Behaviour) Completed ‘What makes dogs tick’ and ‘Puppy training course’ and am currently working through my ‘Bronze’, ‘Silver’ and ‘Gold’ Kennel Club training schemes. I have my BHS stage 1 in horse riding and stable management. I am also undertaking a canine first aid course and a canine behavioural course with the British College of Canine Studies Fully Insured and CRB checked.