- Doggy daycare at my property
- Dog sitting at owners property
- Dog boarding at my property
- Care for other animals (e.g. cat visits)
The Pet Nanny was founded by Sue Hill in 2002 and since then we have looked after over 750 dogs, cats and small pets. We now have a team of Pet Nannies who can provide a tailored service and ensure there’s almost always someone available to look after your pet.
Our services include:
– One-on-one and small group dog boarding – from £25 per day
– One-on-one and small group dog day care – from £25 per day
– Home visits for cat feeding – from £12 per day
– Home visits for small animal feeding – from £12 per day
– Small pet boarding – from £9 per day
– Tailored services for special circumstances – individually priced
We try hard to match our Pet Nannies to your pet, to give your pet the best possible experience. Our most popular services are small group dog day care and dog boarding. Small groups would typically be 2-6 dogs, which gives our guests the chance to socialise while keeping the group manageable.
Our cat feeding and small pet services are also very popular. We can visit cats and small pets in their own homes, making sure they have food and water and a clean litter tray or cage. If you prefer, we can provide a small animal boarding service. Over the years, Pet Nannies have cared for all kinds of pets from hamsters to tortoises!
We can also provide bespoke pet services if you have a more unusual need. For example, we have helped owners by providing home visits to pre-vaccination puppies and offering long-stay boarding.
Our team of hand-picked Pet Nannies also provide one-on-one and small group care for dogs, cats and small animals. Our team approach means there is almost always someone available to care for your pet so you don’t need to worry about holidays or sickness days.
We are different from some other team pet care businesses because we give you direct contact with your Pet Nanny and the opportunity to meet with them before they start looking after your pet.
We think we offer the best of both worlds – personal service from individuals you know and trust, with the reassurance of knowing there is a team available when it’s needed.