- One dog walks
- Group walks
- Doggy daycare at my property
Paws 4 Thought has been serving the local dog community since 2011. Owned and operated by experienced and qualified trainer and behaviourist Claire Sayles.
In 2017 Paws 4 Thought opened their Doggy day care centre in Marlow, a stones throw from the iconic Marlow Bridge offering the perfect location for owners to drop off their beloved dogs before setting off on their morning commute via the M4 or M40.
Paws 4 Thought offers 3 core services:
– Training (either 121 or group classes including regular puppy classes held at Dorney Village Hall)
– Group Walking
– Doggy Day Care
How do we work / whats unique about us?
– Highly qualified and experienced
– Friendly approach
– Passionate about Dogs
– Flexible doggy Day Care options available
– Positive and motivation techniques used
– ALL our Day Care dogs get walked at least once a day
– 5 dogs per walk limit
– Exclusive enviroment @ Competitive rates (10 dogs per day limit)
– Day Care Dog to person ratio: between 3:1 and 10:1