Epsom Dog Treks
Dog Walker County: Surrey
Services available: Dog Walking, One Dog Walks, Group Walks, Dog Boarding/Sitting
Contact: Andrew Eagle
Phone: 07731 529040
You should choose me to be your dog walker because:
* I consider the risks involved with dog walking and manage them by taking steps such as conducting walks on green spaces away from busy roads, walking no more than four dogs at one time so the group remains manageable and under control and I will only allow your dog off the lead with your written permission
* In the unlikely event that an accident occurs, I am well equipped to deal with it as I am dog first aid trained. Should your dog require specialist treatment, my insurance will cover vet bills up to £5000, so you don’t need to worry.
* With me your dog gets a full hour of exercise – any travel time is covered within the cost of the session. This will help your dog get the activity time it needs and enables me to take them to a range of countryside locations rather than the same place every time
The range of services I offer include:
* Group dog walks consisting of no more than four dogs
* Solo dog walks consisting of an hour of one-on-one time for activities customised to your dog
* Drop in service to help with toilet training and avoiding accidents while you are at work
* Pet taxi service to transport your pet where they need to go without the hassle of animal unfriendly public transport
* Holiday care service where I will look after your dog in a homely environment, providing them with the exercise, food and attention that they need to stay happy until you return.
For further details, please visit my website. Alternatively if you are interested in a complimentary introductory walk and getting to know you session, please contact me to set up a suitable time.