Find a dog walker near you
Browse dog walkers & pet professionals by county:
- East Lothian
- East Yorkshire
- Greater London
- North Yorkshire
- South Yorkshire
- Tyne and Wear
- West Lothian
- West Midlands
- West Yorkshire
30 Days To Start and Grow Your Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Business
Personalised wooden dog shaped bauble, variety of breeds available
Silicone Dog Treat Pouch with Clip
Soft Fabric Pet Carrier
Collapsible silicone travel bowl, set of 2
As an Amazon Associate we earn commissions from qualifying purchases
We all know man’s best friends need walks, but as a dog owner sometimes we need a helping hand to ensure our furry friends are well exercised.
Hiring a dog walker is the best way to give your dog all the exercise and attention he or she needs, when you can’t be there to walk alongside them.
In our directory you can find contact details and more information about dog walkers local to you, and contact them to find out more or arrange a meeting.
As a dog walker, it’s never been more important to advertise your services to online. We can help to connect you with dog walking clients in your local area.
You can create a dog walker advertisement here on Dog Walker Directory – it’s absolutely free, no catches.
Our directory has been active since 2011 and we’re well placed in the search engine listings, helping you to get precious links back to your website and social media profiles like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
It’s easy to list your details by filling in our simple form, and if you have an existing dog walker advertisement you can easily login to edit or delete it at any time.
Here at Dog Walker Directory we make it easy to find a dog walker in your local area.
You can search by village, city, town or county. Browse through the dog walker listings where you can find their contact details, the services available, pricing information, and a little bit more information about the dog walkers near you.
We want to help you to leave your dog in the hands of a professional dog walker who will care for your pet as if it was their own.
Once you’ve searched our database of dog walkers, you can then take the next step and make contact with a walker (or walkers) by phone or email to get a quote or chat about your pet care requirements.
Latest Blog Posts
- 5 Tips For a Great Dog Walking Business Name December 7, 2020 Thinking up a great name for your dog walking business isn’t going to make or break you, but the right name can help a lot. Your business name is one of the most important elements of advertising. It is the first thing people see. If you can come up with a name that is clever …
- Cheapest compostable dog waste bags May 27, 2019 As a professional dog walker, you’ll know just how many dog poop bags you can get through each day, sometimes adding up to hundreds per week! So you’ll want to buy in bulk, at the lowest price you can find. Here’s our roundup of good quality, bulk value, compostable dog poo bags: Made using corn …
- Best multi dog lead for professional dog walkers May 27, 2019 When you’re walking multiple dogs at one time, especially if you’re having a ‘pack walk’ of 3 or more dogs, you’re most certainly going to need a multi-dog lead. This will make your walk so much easier and make the dogs more manageable. There are various types of multi-dog leads on the market and they …
- A guide to lead training your new puppy and enjoying your future dog walking April 24, 2012 There’s lots to learn when you take on a puppy and lots of challenges ahead. One of the most important and basic things you need to teach a new puppy (or older dog if they’re new to your family and untrained) is lead training. You can save yourself years of frustration by getting this right …
- What to look for when choosing a dog walker for your dog March 8, 2012 Finding a dog walker can be a stressful task, especially if you have a dog that isn’t totally comfortable with strangers, or if you need to give the dog walker access to your home when you’re not there. It’s important to get it right and choose a dog walker that both you and your dog …
Read more blog posts